I have a renewed interest in The Impossible Project after shooting the BW 2.0 Beta film. There are only 8 images in the cartridge and you have to be kind of purposeful with what you shoot. Even though there is no need to shade the image from light, I still do. I take the shot and move on … no second chances.
1) My first shot with Ned as the model.
2) This area is outside my office door, I’ve always liked the detail & lines.
3) Dylan is showing off his freshly developed contact sheets.
4) Mr. Handy saved the day. The had the part so that I could repair our broken clothes dryer.
5) I like this building & thought it would make for a nice Impossible shot.
6) Ned again …
7) A bunch of orange flowers look interesting in BW.
8) Tall pines along the side of the parking lot.